The E-Discovery Project Manager is a critical part of the firm’s eDiscovery Team and will work with E-Discovery vendors, paralegals, bench attorneys, associates, partners, and other internal stakeholders.
The Project Manager must have excellent technical and communication skills. The candidate will need to interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the E-Discovery systems accordingly.
- Generate user reports
- Generate and complete document productions
- Generate database, customized and specialized reporting searches
- Serve as a liaison between the firm, clients, and 3rd party vendors to create and deliver the right solutions
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients. Including: client request, inquiries, data processing, online tool support and production management
- Gather the necessary information to respond and/or resolve client inquiries, and ensure client services and support expectations are met
- Enter billable time entries
- Directly oversee, coordinate, and track project progress and workflow from initiation to production for multiple projects
- Plans and strategizes with clients on how to process data and leverage technology to accomplish project goals
- Coordinate efforts across multiple operational and support teams, ensuring interdependencies are not missed, project priorities are negotiated, and shared resources are employed effectively
- Develop strong, long-term client relationships to drive repeat business and obtain client references
- Identify potential opportunities for add-on services for existing clients
- Anticipates client needs and proactively provides assistance to clients to ensure service and support expectations are met
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the legal field in e-discovery, litigation support, paralegal, attorney or review project management
- Experience with client services in a professional environment or account management in a technical environment
- Platform-specific certifications; such as Relativity Admin Certification, a plus
- skills, professional demeanor, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information for problem solving and troubleshooting requests from clients
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high growth atmosphere without sacrificing quality of client service
- Ability to work successfully both in a team and as an individual contributor
This is an exempt position. The salary range for this role is $150,000-175,000 per year commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete an application here.