The Payroll Manager will be responsible for overseeing the payroll process. This position will report to the Assistant Controller and work closely with the Human Resources teams.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll and any updates including new hires, terminations, transfers, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Develops internal controls to ensure the quality of payroll processes.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of applicable employment laws.
- Assists with benefits administration including Health & Welfare, 401K, and voluntary benefits.
- Assists with employee leave and disability related transactions.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least five to ten years of related experience.
- Extensive experience and knowledge working with ADP is must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete an application here.