The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the CFO to monitor the long-term financial planning process.
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term financial planning process.
- Preparing monthly reporting package analyzing actuals against budget/forecast and prior year.
- Building financial model to analyze profitability by client, matter, and department.
- Managing budgets for Contingency and Probono Matters.
- Conducting the annual review and analysis of Billing Rates and periodic review of the same to ensure correct rates are being billed to the clients.
- Generating weekly and monthly staff hours/utilization analysis and report findings to the senior leadership.
- Supporting CFO to track and monitor Firm’s investments in AR + Unbilled
- Performing adhoc analysis where required to assist management in decision making.
- Creating insightful and meaningful dashboard using BI tools giving visibility on business performance.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with experience in Professional Services or Law Firm is a plus.
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and knowledgeable about MS Access/Database application.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, is a critical thinker as well as has strong business acumen.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, with extreme attention to detail, and produce consistently accurate work.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exempt position. The salary range for this role is $100,000-$120,000 per year commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete an application here.