The Human Resource Generalist will administer the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department which include coordinating the hiring and interviewing of professional staff, administering pay, benefits, leave, and working with senior management on company policies and practices.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrolments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing and benefits inquiries.
- Assist with creating and distributing internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain staff talent acquisition and management databases and processes, including managing relationships with external recruiting agencies.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Manage the backend of Stratustime and TriNet systems.
- Manage the Firm’s Wellness initiatives and associated programming, in concert with the Partner in charge of Wellness.
Key Skills & Experience Needed:
- 3-7 years of experience in an HR Generalist or HR Operations position.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and planning skill, and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively within a team.
How to Apply
Applications for the HR Generalist position should be sent to email@example.com.