Selendy & Gay is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional to join our Marketing team. As the firm moves into its third year we continue to grow; in the number of high stakes, complex issues our clients turn to us for help with, in the number of awards and recognitions our work has earned us, and in the number of attorneys we need to tackle the most cutting-edge legal issues. Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
- Assist with the creation of compelling collateral for pitches, proposals and awards submissions (Chambers, Legal 500, Benchmark Litigation, etc.), as well as maintain the databases and trackers associated with those projects.
- Maintain content for Firm brochures, attorney biographies, and practice descriptions in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Draft content for Firm website and social media channels, and track associated KPIs.
- Use various research tools to assist with diverse business development initiatives and prospective client targeting.
- Utilize the Firm’s CRM platform, Salesforce, to help track business development activities, events, and other initiatives as identified by the Marketing & Business Development Manager.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices and advise on potential new ideas.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Marketing team, including ad hoc projects with the management team as required.
Key Skills & Traits Needed:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, ideally in a law firm, corporate or financial services environment.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT) and experience in CRM programs such as Salesforce.
- Research skills using Google and other online tools.
- Highly motivated with strong initiative and exceptional attention to detail, understanding how smaller projects fit into a larger plan.
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills who takes a proactive approach to work.
- Takes ownership over tasks & demonstrates ability to operate both within a team and autonomously.
How to Apply
To apply for the Marketing Coordinator position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.