For the second consecutive year, Lawdragon has recognized nine Selendy & Gay partners among the “Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers in America.”
Compiled through extensive case research and peer review, the 2021 list honors the foremost attorneys representing plaintiffs in securities, business litigation, antitrust, whistleblower claims, and other complex financial matters.
The attorneys recognized from Selendy & Gay include:
- Philippe Selendy — Commercial Litigation, especially Financial
- Faith Gay — Commercial Litigation
- David Elsberg — Commercial Litigation, especially Financial
- Jennifer Selendy — Commercial Litigation, especially Financial
- Sean Baldwin — Commercial Litigation, especially Financial
- Maria Ginzburg — Financial Litigation
- Andrew Dunlap — Securities, Financial & Antitrust Litigation
- Jordan Goldstein — Financial, Securities & Antitrust Litigation
- Lena Konanova — Commercial Litigation, especially Securities, Antitrust & Financial
Selendy & Gay’s partners have successfully pursued more than $45 billion in recoveries for plaintiffs, including a string of the largest residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) recoveries for trustees in U.S. history. Our team has extensive expertise in structured finance, mortgage-backed obligations, synthetic and asset-backed collateralized debt obligations, credit default swaps, and credit-linked notes, among many other complex financial structures.
We have litigated and won large recoveries against virtually every major investment bank (including Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Bank of America, Citigroup, Nomura, and others) on behalf of a wide range of public and private plaintiffs.