Super Lawyers Names Selendy & Gay Attorneys Among New York’s Top Litigators
September 30, 2021
For the fourth consecutive year, Super Lawyers has recognized multiple Selendy & Gay attorneys as premier litigators in the New York Metropolitan area. Super Lawyers honors the top-rated attorneys in the nation based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Selendy & Gay lawyers recognized include:
- Sean Baldwin (Business Litigation)
- Andrew Dunlap (Securities Litigation)
- David Elsberg (Business Litigation)
- Faith Gay (Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
- Jennifer Selendy (Appellate)
- Philippe Selendy (Securities Litigation)
The following attorneys were named “Rising Stars,” a ranking reserved for outstanding attorneys who are 40 years old or younger:
- David Flugman (Business Litigation)
- Babak Ghafarzade (Business Litigation)
- Mitchell Nobel (General Litigation)
View the full Super Lawyers list here.